Start your project off right and test for asbestos FIRST. When starting any construction project where you will be disturbing building materials, you should always check for asbestos. Asbestos is a federally regulated hazardous material. In the state of colorado you must check for asbestos according to CDPHE (Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment).
Common construction projects include:
Does My Home Contain Asbestos?
Asbestos is banned for most construction uses, but it can still be found in older structures and many building materials still used today. You should consider asbestos exposure risks in:
- Buildings constructed before 1990.
- Textured paint, sheetrock, popcorn ceilings.
- Roofing and siding materials.
- Insulation, especially in older structures. Notably, Zonolite Attic Insulation containing vermiculite.
- Artificial fireplace fixtures and logs.
- Protective material on walls and floors near stoves and furnaces.
- Floor and wall tiles.
- Pipe coatings and insulations.
- Furnace door and pipe gaskets.
Why Choose Us?
WE’RE SERIOUS ABOUT OUR WORK
We’ll show up at your door with a smile and treat you like a new friend. But be assured that we’re all business when it comes to delivering professional testing and consulting services.
FAST, ACCURATE TEST RESULTS. VERY FAST.
For any environmental testing to be meaningful, much less valuable, you need the results to be reliable and fast. If it takes until mold spores become visible over a large area to get positive mold contamination test results, those results aren’t really “news.” They’re “olds.”
WE TREAT YOUR FAMILY AND BUSINESS LIKE OURS
We never forget that our business is about people. Protecting people from hazards. When we enter your home or business, we consider how we would want to protect our home or business.